City of Vista Parks
- Brengle Terrace Park, 1200 Vale Terrace Drive
- Breeze Hill Park, 645 S. Melrose Drive
- Bub Williamson Park, 530 Grapevine Road
- Buena Vista Ballfields, 1851 S. Melrose Drive
- Buena Vista Park, 1601 Shadowridge Drive
- Civic Center Park, 200 Civic Center Drive
- Linda Rhoades Recreation Center, 600 N. Santa Fe
- Luz Duran Park, 340 E. Townsite Drive
- Raintree Park, 545 E. Townsite Drive
- Rotary Lane & Veteran's Memorial Wall, Near the Intersection of Palm and Vista Village Drives
- Shadowridge Park, 2101 Lupine Hills Drive
- Skate Parks (2), Bowl site: 400 N. Santa Fe Avenue & Streetscape site: 510 N. Santa Fe Avenue
- South Buena Vista Park, 1602 Mountain Pass Circle (includes off-leash hours for dogs)
- Thibodo Park, 1150 Lupine Hills Drive
- Veteran's Memorial Park, located adjacent to 325 S. Santa Fe Avenue
- Vista Sports Park, 1600 Sports Park Way
- Wildwood Park, 651 E. Vista Way
Dogs are welcome in Vista's parks. Dogs must be on leash and have a current license.
- Santos Callejas at (760) 643-5268 or
- or Kim Crawford at (760) 643-5275 or
Off Leash Hours for DogsSouth Buena Vista Park provide off-leash hours for dogs. Download the off leash hour, rules, and enforcement Informational Flier. On-leash dogs are welcome at all city parks.
The two skate parks are open to all wheels providing features for all ages and skill levels. Hours of operation: 7 am to 9 pm daily. Bowl site: 400 N. Santa Fe at Orange Avenue. Street site: 510 N. Santa Fe at Connecticut Avenue.
City Facility Rental Information
Do you want to reserve an area in the park?
Would you like to have a birthday party or family gathering in the park? The Recreation Division will reserve areas for your convenience.
Jump Houses & Entertainment
There is a fee of $41 to have a jumper in a City of Vista park. Most parks do not have electricity so a generator is required. The generator must meet City requirements for noise levels in the park. The Jump Company must file their liability insurance naming the City of Vista additionally insured with an endorsement. We also allow game trucks, knockerball,... as long as the company has their insurance filed with the City.
*Please Note: In order to obtain a Jump Permit, Recreation Staff will verify with the jump company that you have reserved them for the day you are requesting.
Approved Jump Companies - Updated March 2018
Rain Out Hotline
To determine field conditions, please call 760.726.1340 ext. 3244.
Alta Vista Gardens
Brengle Terrace Park hosts Alta Vista Gardens - botanical garden that incorporates education, nature, and art.
Parks Maintenance (Public Works): 760.639.6176
Park & Facility Rentals (Recreation): 760.639.6151